The COVID-19 pandemic sparked a flurry of remote testing, and as instructors quickly discovered, maintaining humanity in the middle of remote testing experiences can be difficult.
But there are techniques and technology that can ensure student success while securing your exams.
Join eCampus News and a panel of experts, including Peter Burrell, Associate Professor at the University of Cincinnati, to learn about how to create a successful journey from in-person to online learning and assessment.
Peter will discuss how he:
• Educates students on the importance of academic integrity
• Prepares students for success and reduces online test anxiety
• Uses online proctoring to support, scale, and secure online testing
Afterward, join Honorlock for a brief demo of how its unique online proctoring solution creates a better testing experience that supports faculty and students while protecting academic integrity.
- OpenAI releases ChatGPT teaching guide - September 22, 2023
- AI has students worried about their workforce readiness - September 12, 2023
- Generative AI is an emerging risk for enterprises - September 4, 2023
How much longer will our newsfeeds be stuffed with headlines either extolling AI as the greatest thing since sliced bread or damning it as a sign of the coming education apocalypse? It’s going to be a while I’m afraid. In the meantime, listen to Dr. Eric Wang, Vice President of AI at Turnitin, put much of the hoopla into context.