EDUCAUSE, higher education’s largest technology association, announced the new Emerging Edtech Membership offering.
EDUCAUSE and its members are dedicated to advancing higher education through technology and embracing new innovations supports the association’s core mission. Membership is available to companies eager to break into the higher education IT domain.
Through this new membership option, EDUCAUSE is expanding support available to new companies along the continuum of their needs—including enhanced opportunities to engage and network with key higher education IT decision makers.
“The EDUCAUSE community understands that innovative edtech offers promising traction when it comes to some of our toughest challenges,” says John O’Brien, EDUCAUSE president and CEO. “We’re committed to encouraging the emerging edtech community to foster and elevate innovation across the higher ed community.”
Membership benefits include:
- Face-to-face exposure with CIOs and other key decision-makers at the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference and other association events
- Targeted opportunities for exposure at our Annual Conference including experiences like Start-Up Alley, Edtech Playground and our Under The Ed Radar Business Pitch competition
- Access to IT research, market share reports and publications to inform product and sales decisions
- Access to networks and topic-based communities focused on addressing needs and issues
- Opportunities to share knowledge and learnings with EDUCAUSE members through case studies and webinars
- Special pricing on sponsorships, exhibiting options, advertising, and events
“Navigating the higher education IT landscape can sometimes be overwhelming for new players in this space,” says Margita Blattner, EDUCAUSE Senior Director of Business Development. “This new membership tier allows companies who are working to get a foothold in the education technology space to gain access to resources and a community of IT decision makers they need to be successful.”
EDUCAUSE offers unique opportunities to emerging companies at the Annual Conference.“The EDUCAUSE Annual Conference was a great experience,” said Sean Higgins, founder of ilos and the 2016 Under the Ed Radar competition winner. “We met with hundreds of potential customers over a two-day period, secured two deals on site, and even took first place in the Under the Ed Radar Pitch competition.”
EDUCAUSE will host several Start Up opportunities again at the 2017 Annual Conference.
“There are many hurdles new edtech companies face, particularly in a space as dynamic as education,” says Blattner. “We want to provide these companies with the opportunities, resources and information they need to thrive.”
Become an Emerging Edtech Member by calling Membership at 303-449-4430 or learn more by visiting: https://www.educause.edu/about/corporate-participation/membership.
Material from a press release was used in this report.
- Shenandoah University Moves to the Cloud with Ellucian to Support Sustainability and Business Continuity - June 11, 2021
- Spartanburg Methodist College to Modernize Technology Operations with Ellucian - June 9, 2021
- Vernier Software & Technology Enhances Physics App and Publishes New E-book to Engage Students in Video Analysis - June 9, 2021