Right now, making student learning more personalized, more engaging, and more collaborative is what’s driving blended learning innovation:
1. The student-centered learning experience
2. Soaring numbers of digital learners
3. Building higher-order thinking skills
4. Realizing benefits for both teachers and students
5. A framework for data-driven decision-making in education
6. Personalization of learning accompanied by a lean, blended approach
7. Productive gamification
8. The mobile world is where learner live now
9. Students’ personal access to mobile devices
10. More broadband, please!
For a more in-depth look into these trends, read DreamBox Learning full report here.
Click on the infographic image for a larger view!
- 25 education trends for 2018 - January 1, 2018
- IT #1: 6 essential technologies on the higher ed horizon - December 27, 2017
- #3: 3 big ways today’s college students are different from just a decade ago - December 27, 2017