Higher education institutions must navigate the challenge of safeguarding their privacy and protecting their data from potential breaches–all in an increasingly digital and evolving age.
During an eCampus News webinar, Paul Morales, SVP of Information Security and Technology at Honorlock, and Kirk Corey, Director of Policy and Privacy at the University of Iowa, as they discuss how to navigate the unique challenges of building a risk management program and how to successfully leverage a risk matrix.
- Tips to build a risk management program that fits your institutional needs
- How to successfully use a risk matrix to improve security posture
- How to encourage faculty to utilize the security review process
Latest posts by Laura Ascione (see all)
- IT leaders are critical for a positive student experience - June 2, 2023
- OER can play a role in student retention and success - May 29, 2023
- Are educators using ChatGPT to write lesson plans? - May 26, 2023