Have you prepared your campus for augmented reality and artificial intelligence?
A survey from the Center for Digital Education (CDE) recently found that college and university leaders are focusing on transforming academics, securing students and data, improving student services, and modernizing IT. These for core areas, they believe, will establish a solid foundation to support future innovation on campus.
Within those four core areas, higher-ed leaders are focusing on these 10 top priorities to lay the groundwork for future transformation:
1. In-classroom technologies
2. Digital content and curriculum
4. Online services/portal/mobile
5. Faculty/IT training
6. Budget/cost control
7. IT infrastructure
8. Campus security
9. Personalized online learning environments
10. Recruitment and retention of IT personnel
Related: 2019 promises to be a big year of technology trends