It’s that time again–next week, we’re heading to the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference in Denver.
The EDUCAUSE Annual Conference calls together the best thinking in higher education IT to become even better at what they do and to spark new conversations and ideas.
We’re eager to take advantage of the innovative sessions, presentations, and minds that will surround us at the conference.
EDUCAUSE has made it easy to initiate or continue meaningful conversations through braindates, which are one-on-one or small group conversations that attendees book with other event participants about a specific topic. Learn more here.
In addition to special workshops and events, the breakout session content has been categorized into the various programmatic tracks:
- Creating a Culture of Data-Informed Decision-Making
- Evolving Infrastructure and Enterprise IT
- Exploring Innovation in Teaching and Learning
- Leading and Partnering Across the Institution
- Managing and Reducing Information Technology Risk
- Transforming the Student Experience
Here are some of the things we’re most looking forward to:
1. During her general session, Michele Norris, former NPR host and special correspondent, and founding director of The Race Card Project, will discuss The Race Card Project and how six-word snapshots paint a vivid picture of America’s attitudes and experiences about race during a fascinating moment in American history. “Eavesdropping on America’s Conversation on Race” takes place on Oct. 31 at 8 a.m. in the Bellco Theater.
2. Tech Forward: Enabling Bold Innovations That Connect Education and Work: As institutions look into ways to serve learners over a lifetime, how might technology enable this? Postsecondary education, workforce development, and adult learning are converging to meet a need for unconventional, cross-sector collaborations focused on hiring, training, and upskilling. This session will explore promising innovations that bridge education and work.
- How can higher ed fix troubling gaps in student support? - November 26, 2021
- How to choose the best third-party solution provider for your school - November 25, 2021
- The best strategies for the best network defense - November 18, 2021