Coping with COVID | How to deliver a superior student experience while ensuring campus safety
Moderated by Kevin Hogan, eCampus News, Editor-at-Large
Join Kelly Kliner from QLess as she discusses how to deliver a superior student experience while ensuring campus safety during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This webinar will highlight:
• The top challenges facing student services in light of COVID-19
• The importance of adapting operations to match student needs and expectations
• The role of technology in supporting campus operations
• How to facilitate social distancing without sacrificing customer service
• The impact of COVID-19 on the future of higher education
Meet Your Speakers
Director of Education Solutions @QLess
With more than 20 years of experience, Kelly Kliner oversees education technology solutions at QLess. Over the last 7 years, she has focused on college resource management, service delivery, and the student experience at both community colleges and large-scale universities. Kelly earned her Bachelor of Arts in Communications from the University of Colorado at Denver.
Florida International University
Osmani Sanchez brings more than 5 years of hands-on experience in information systems, information technologies, and operations to Florida International University. As an IT Generalist II, he oversees the entire computer architecture for FIU OneStop on both the MMC and BBC campuses and ensures compliance with FIU IT Security policies.
He holds a B.S. in Information Technology and is currently studying for his M.S. in Cybersecurity.