Empowering HR with Tools to Enhance Engagement
Moderated by Kevin Hogan, eCampus News, Editor-at-Large
An enterprise resource planning (ERP) system is a powerful tool for overseeing campus business operations, but there are some things an ERP just wasn’t designed to do well.
But what if you could uncouple your human resources (HR) systems from the limitations of your ERP?
Join us to hear HR experts weighing in on expanding workforce management capabilities and streamline processes by doing just that.
You’ll learn how colleges and universities can:
- Achieve appropriates staffing levels – through better management of labor costs and staffing needs.
- Pay employees correctly – with an automated solution that reduces the chance for errors.
- Improve the employee experience – by aligning people, processes, and technology to help attract and retain workers.
We will be hearing from industry experts: (for full bios see below):
- Dennis Miller, Associate Vice President of Human Resources and Benefits Administration at Claremont Colleges
- Julie Develin, Senior Partner, HCM Advisory Group at UKG
- Erika Sandoval, Partner, UKG Strategic Advisory Group