- 37 percent of higher education professionals have high levels of job insecurity in their current roles
- 11 percent stated that international students account for more than one-fifth of total recruitment numbers
- A further 19 percent said it accounted for more than one –tenth of total student recruitment
- 20 percent stated they never have vacant seats; 12 percent have less than 2 percent vacant seats; 10 percent less than 5 percent vacant seats and 7 percent stated their institution averages above 11+ percent every year
- 79 percent stated they did not incorporate website personalization on their institution’s website
- 61 percent...