Three critical themes emerged from our recent Lambent webinar “Flexibility for the Future: Strategic Campus Planning” featuring Marc Fournier, Georgetown University VP of Real Estate and Auxiliary Services and Edward Wagoner, Real Estate Leader and CIO, JLL.
- Higher Education Hybrid: Colleges and universities have to plan for hybrid work.
- Sustainability: Real data is needed to track against ESG goals.
- New Focus: Create spaces that foster employee inclusion, dedication.
Latest posts by eSchool News Staff (see all)
- Montgomery County Community College Engineering Students to Compete in Worldwide Fuel-efficient Concept Car Challenge - April 7, 2023
- University of North Texas uses SAS® analytics to increase enrollment - March 30, 2023
- BibiliU Board Welcomes High-growth Strategist Misty Frost to Help Advance Expansion Plans - March 16, 2023