Did your favorite articles during the week of October 7 make the top five most viewed articles in eCampus News?
This has been another great week for eCampus News.
This week’s featured stories include accreditors monitoring changes in eLearning, more indepth coverage of moocs including opinions from Bill Gates, cloud computing, and cybersecurity issues.
The October digital issue for eCampus News is here! Please be sure to check out any stories you may have missed plus bonus features here.
Please enjoy this week’s top 5 most viewed articles:
- MOOCs: ‘Nightmare’ or a ‘tremendous opportunity’? by Denny Carter, published 10/7/2013.
- Research: Social media has negative impact on academic performance by Denny Carter, published 4/17/2013.
- Women say online degrees ‘more achievable’ by Jake New, published 9/30/2013.
- Coursera, edX strike MOOC deals in China by Jake New, published 10/10/2013.
- Adult learners elevate careers with online courses by Jake New, published 10/4/2013.
For instant updates and breaking news, be sure to join our growing community on Facebook and Twitter.
Follow Michael on Twitter @Michael_eSM