Did your favorite articles during the week of September 30 make the top five most viewed articles in eCampus News?
This has been another great week for eCampus News.
This week’s featured stories include controversy over a professor’s tweet, an algorithm designed to spot struggling students at Purdue, colleges using social media for recruiting, how technology is improving campus security, and analysis on Oregon State University Open Source Lab program.
Please enjoy this week’s top 5 most viewed articles:
- Using technology to distract students from distraction by Jake New, published 9/24/2013.
- Government ‘in action’ game simulates politics by Jake New, published 10/1/2013.
- Research: Social media has negative impact on academic performance by Denny Carter, published 4/17/2013.
- Free online classes are an unsustainable gimmick, Around The Web, published 9/30/2013
- Professor in hot water after controversial tweet by Staff, published 9/30/2013.
For instant updates and breaking news, be sure to join our growing community on Facebook and Twitter.
Follow Michael on Twitter @Michael_eSM