- Building off successful student outcomes from supporting bipolar II disorder from the past year, the digital mental health clinic continues to expand its telepsychiatry offering for colleges and universities.
- Mantra Health helps combat the lack of psychiatric providers serving college campuses
- With first symptoms often appearing at 21-25 years old there’s a unique opportunity for collegiate health centers to diagnose and treat bipolar I disorder to set students up for
Latest posts by eCampus News Staff (see all)
- WGU Labs Invests in Developer of Digital Learning Tools and Support - September 20, 2021
- Higher Digital Launches New Technical Debt Assessment Tool - September 20, 2021
- Backed by ECMC Group, Dell Foundation and Others, New Apprenticeship Closes $2.5M Seed Funding to Solve Entry Level Tech and Diversity Hiring Gaps - September 16, 2021