New Series Teaches College Admissions and Administration Professionals How to Reach More Students and Alumni by Improving Their School’s Web-Based Marketing
December 8, 2014—Allentown, PA: College admissions and administration professionals who are responsible for any aspect of their school’s web marketing will have another resource in their arsenal this week. The Kyle David Group, a high-tech consulting firm headquartered in Allentown, PA, has unveiled its Higher Education Web Authority Series. The free, five-part educational series includes whitepapers on the biggest issues colleges and universities face in reaching prospective students and alumni on the web.
“As the Internet and personal email inboxes get more and more cluttered it is increasingly difficult for colleges and universities to stand out and effectively get their messaging to prospective students and alumni,” says Kyle David, the firm’s founder and CEO. “Our Higher Education Web Authority Series teaches schools how to navigate the pitfalls of web marketing so they can achieve greater success with their website and email marketing campaigns.”
The five topics covered in the Higher Education Web Authority Series include:
· SEO for Colleges and Universities
· Data Mining in Higher Education: Four Things Every College Should Do to Improve Email Marketing and Bolster Admissions
· Emerging Trend: Video Interviews and Essays for College Applicants
· Ten Things Every College Website Should Have
· Getting Control of Your College’s Web Plan in Five Easy Steps
“We’ve launched the series with the five most compelling topics we see our higher education clients struggle with the most,” says Kyle. “But, as the series grows in popularity, we look forward to adding more content that will be of value to the higher education community.”
The Kyle David Group provides technology solutions to a variety of educational institutions including the University of Pittsburgh, Muhlenberg College, DeSales University, Mount Aloysius College, The Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia, and many others.
About The Company
The Kyle David Group (www.kyledavidgroup.com) is a high technology consultancy based in the Lehigh Valley, PA and with offices in Washington, DC. For more than 11 years the tech firm has been providing expert-level technology advisement and execution on behalf of clients in the commercial, government, healthcare, retail, and education sectors.
Contact: Susan Brown
The Kyle David Group
- EDUCAUSE and University of Central Florida enable blended learning innovation - February 27, 2017
- Collabco launches personalized academic organizer - September 1, 2016
- Wayne State University targets retention and graduation rates - September 1, 2016