Click the image below to view the webinar.
Learn from an instructor who taught the curriculum.
The Stratasys 3D Printing Curriculum combines in-depth lectures, class discussions and hands-on projects. Assistant Professor Steve Chomyszak used it to teach a “Special Topics” 3D printing course at the Wentworth Institute of Technology, and he shares his successes and lessons learned in this 30-minute webinar.
What you will learn:
- Overview of the 14-week project-based 3D printing curriculum
- How an interactive learning environment impacted and inspired WIT students
- How the WIT 3D printing lab went from crickets to buzzing with activity
- How the curriculum measured up according to students
- Lessons learned and best practices for teaching the course
- Faculty impression of the course and future plan
Who should attend:
- Technology educators
- Design, engineering and architecture educators
- University administration
- High school instructors
- High school administrators
- School board members
- Education association members