Click the image below to view the webinar.
The current generation of students has grown up in a fast-paced digital world, and institutions must adopt new approaches to effectively engage them where they live—online. But making this transition to online education can be challenging—especially in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) courses.
Listen to this webinar to learn how the University of Waterloo has taken a lead role in using modern online learning tools like Maplesoft’s Möbius, to develop and administer customized STEM courses to students around the world. Waterloo’s Faculty of Mathematics offers hundreds of mathematics, statistics and computer science courses, over 60 of which are now offered (or are in development) online.
- How new technologies are revolutionizing the way educators and students view and access education
- How the University of Waterloo is creating custom content for its online STEM courses, transforming the way they deliver education and connecting with students around the world
- How Waterloo also delivers its Secondary School Courseware initiative to help prepare high school students for post-secondary STEM courses
Who should attend:
- Deans, Professors, Faculty
- Curriculum Directors
- Technology Directors
- Presidents, Provosts, CEOs