Did your favorite articles during the week of October 28 make the top five most viewed articles in eCampus News?
This week’s featured stories include tips on how campus IT can save money, Blackboard’s efforts to turn mobile devices into campus ID cards and more EDUCAUSE coverage.
Please enjoy this week’s top 5 most viewed articles:
- Research: Social media has negative impact on academic performance
- Blackboard transforms mobile devices into student IDs
- Mooc master’s degree outpaces on-campus degree programs
- The audacity of massive open online courses
- Humanities courses among most popular Coursera Moocs
We have several important updates for our readers.
eCampus News editors Denny Carter and Jake New reported live from the Educause 2013 conference in Anaheim, California. Stay tuned for additional commentary summarizing key details of this important event.
Follow Michael on Twitter @Michael_eSM.