eCampus News covers education technology in all its aspects–from legislation to litigation, to case studies, to purchasing practices and new products. eCampus News provides the news and information necessary to help decision-makers successfully use technology and the internet to transform North America’s colleges and achieve their educational goals. The website is read by more than 300,000 unique visitors each month, including over 250,000 registered members.
eCampus News is a marketing solutions company serving the education technology industry. Throughout our 25-year history, we have created the most comprehensive portfolio of products and services in the industry. We offer access to the broadest reach and deepest range of education technology professionals worldwide across the entire technology spectrum: the creators, sellers, and buyers of technology around the world.
Every day, our editorial, sales, and marketing professionals share their content expertise to help our customers grow their businesses. We leverage the immediacy of online, the networking of face-to-face opportunities, the expert interaction of web seminars, and the breadth and depth of print to create compelling, focused media that delivers measurable results.
eCampus News — helping educators succeed by;
* Providing the latest news, resources, and reports on the applications of technology to improve learning
* Providing resources and tools to evaluate the funding, purchasing and the evaluation of technology in the education systems
* Assisting educators in forming collaborative alliances and providing a valuable resource bank for the exchange of information, ideas and best practices.
In order to fulfill our mission, we pledge the following:
* We will treat each member as though the success of our organization depends on that individual alone
* We will continue to increase the value and benefits of our services, programs, and products
* We will deliver what we promise
* We will conduct our business in a manner which commands the respect of the public for our industry and for the goals toward which we strive
eCampus News will create an environment that inspires and empowers the spirit of positive educational endeavors by encouraging sharing and support in order to:
* Solve education technology problems
* Encourage collaboration
* Provide education and resources
* Provide superior value
* Provide a marketplace where members can make their services and products available to each other and to their clients
eCampus News holds the following values in the highest regard in all their business dealings and expects all members and their associates, suppliers, and vendors to uphold them as well:
* Supportive environment
* Collaboration and sharing
Editorial Director, Content Services
(301) 913-0115 x109
Originally from Ohio, Meris graduated from Kenyon College in 2006 with a B.A. in English Literature. After graduating, she became the Education Program Manager for The World & I, a monthly educational publication based in D.C., and joined the eSchool News team as Assistant Editor in July 2007.
Managing Editor, Content Services
(301) 913-0115 x112
Laura Devaney is the Director of News for eSchool Media and a former Managing Editor. She is a graduate of the University of Maryland’s Philip Merrill College of Journalism. While attending UMD, Laura wrote for a local neighborhood newspaper before interning with eSchool News. Upon graduating, Laura couldn’t bear to be parted from eSchool News, and joined the team as an Assistant Editor. She enjoys covering mobile and handheld technologies, school safety, and best practices.
Education Marketing Strategist
Phone: (310) 540-3344
Media Sales Coordinator
Email: Email: email@example.com
Phone: (301) 913-0115 x163
Phone: (301) 913-0115 x131
Executive Vice President, Online, Data & Analytics
(301) 913-0115 x110
Director of Information Systems
(301) 913-0115 x103
Web Communications Specialist
(301) 913-0115 x130
Marketing Services Manager
(301) 913-0115 x114
(301) 913-0115 ext 105
(301) 913-0115 x199
Additional Information Or to Report a Problem:
Please eMail Nancy David at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Nancy David
7920 Norfolk Ave., Suite 900
Bethesda, MD 20814