An enterprise resource planning (ERP) system is a powerful tool for overseeing campus business operations, but there are some things an ERP wasn’t designed to do well.
That begs the question: What if you could uncouple your human resources (HR) systems from the limitations of your ERP?
During an eCampus News webinar, you’ll hear from HR experts as they weigh in on expanding workforce management capabilities and streamlining processes by doing just that.
You’ll learn how colleges and universities can:
- Achieve appropriates staffing levels – through better management of labor costs and staffing needs.
- Pay employees correctly – with an automated solution that reduces the chance for errors.
- Improve the employee experience – by aligning people, processes, and technology to help attract and retain workers.
- How to humanize–and secure–your remote testing - June 23, 2022
- How two institutions tackle microcredentials - June 20, 2022
- Microcredentials are poised for great growth in the global economy - June 13, 2022
Universities and gaming have always had an uneasy, if not outright adversarial, relationship. Many of the early PC gamers got their start at colleges and universities because universities were one of the earliest adopters of the internet and many people’s first exposure to a personal computer was in a university’s computer lab.