Planar, a global leader in visualization technology, today introduced the Planar® EverCare™ Lifetime Limited Warranty, a program designed to provide customers with complete confidence in their LED video wall purchase while reducing their lifetime cost-of-ownership. Included with Planar® TVF Series and Planar® TVF Complete™ LED video walls deployed in North America, Planar EverCare is unique in terms of its comprehensiveness and duration of coverage.
Planar EverCare offers Planar TVF Series and Planar TVF Complete LED video wall customers in North America the following:
- Lifetime Protection: Coverage for as long as the customer owns the product
- Total Product Coverage: Coverage of the entire product from controller to sub-pixel, including every component in between
- Local Support and Maintenance: Repair or replacement in the U.S. of any component
- Uninterrupted Assistance: Access to 24×7 phone support
- Accelerated Replacement: Advance replacement of certain critical components
- Opportunity for Enhancement: May be augmented by optional Planar scheduled or on-demand, on-site service programs
“Planar has been designing, deploying and supporting video wall solutions for nearly 40 years,” said Executive Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Pro Services Adam Schmidt. “As a result, we have the experience and expertise needed to fully understand what our customers are looking for, and that is a video wall that not only looks great and delivers superior performance for a long time, but also offers peace of mind. Planar EverCare is our response – a one-of-a-kind offering deliberately designed to address these needs.”
The release of Planar EverCare follows the company’s launch of the Planar® EverNew™ Managed Service Program in March. Planar EverNew is a competitive, multi-year leasing program for Planar display solutions in the United States and Canada, simplifying the buying process by enabling customers to lease Planar displays at a fixed monthly cost. As a result, cost-conscious companies can more easily budget by turning a large, one-time capital outlay into a smaller, more manageable monthly expense.
With the combination of Planar EverCare and Planar EverNew, deploying a Planar TVF Series LED video wall is uniquely predictable and worry-free from a financial and service perspective. The product is always covered and never becomes obsolete. Planar is well-positioned to offer this level of coverage to customers from a product, personnel and company point of view.
The best-in-class Planar EverCare warranty is available for the entire Planar TVF Series family, including:
- Planar TVF Series: A popular family of fine pitch LED video wall displays offering exceptional visual performance, simplified installation and a modular architecture for easy maintenance. With models available in 0.9, 1.2, 1.5, 1.8 and 2.5 millimeter pixel pitches, Planar TVF Series supports an installation depth of four inches to reduce the overall video wall footprint. As a result, Planar TVF Series is easier to fit in more spaces and can be configured in any video wall configuration to meet the widest range of application requirements.
- Planar TVF Complete: Optimized for Full HD and 4K resolutions, Planar TVF Complete is a family of LED video wall solutions designed to make seamless large size video walls easier and more cost-effective to deploy. Available in 109-inch HD, 137-inch HD, 164-inch HD,164-inch UHD, 219-inch HD and 219-inch UHD 16:9 diagonal sizes, Planar TVF Complete makes it easier and more affordable to select, purchase and install an LED video wall.
The Planar EverCare Lifetime Limited Warranty is available for orders shipped after October 1, 2020 for all Planar TVF Series and Planar TVF Complete installations in North America. For more information about the Planar EverCare Lifetime Warranty, visit www.planar.com/EverCare.
Planar is a global leader in visualization technology, delivering best-in-class image performance for the world’s most demanding environments. From broadcasters and government agencies to corporations, sporting venues and educational facilities, the world’s leading organizations use Planar’s broad selection of display solutions in applications ranging from digital signage and simulation to large scale events and large-scale visualization. Planar is the global market leader for LED video displays, narrow pixel pitch LED and the indoor LED video wall market (Futuresource 2020). Founded in 1983, Planar is headquartered in Oregon, USA with offices and manufacturing facilities in Oregon, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.planar.com.
- InSpace Announces Integration That Will Bring Virtual Communities, Classrooms and Offices to Canvas - August 4, 2021
- Beautiful.ai Announces Free Pro Subscription to Students, Furthering Commitment to Education - July 29, 2021
- Gale Partners With ASECS to Provide its North American Members Access to Eighteenth-Century Collections Online - July 28, 2021