Safety is a critical component of any campus, and a key part of safety is having the right information during an emergency. Leveraging tools and practices that keep the right people informed at the right time goes a long way toward enhancing safety and security at college. However, safety is an ongoing process. It doesn’t happen all at once, and it should never be thought of as something that can be done once and then be left alone. Safety requires continuous adaptations to respond to the needs of your school or district.
Attend this free webinar to:
• Learn about emergency preparedness and response
• Understand how to build a mass notification ecosystem that reaches everyone
• Receive best practices for using mass notifications to communicate about new schedules and expectations that have been implemented as a result of COVID-19
- Edtech startup AdmitKard facilitates higher education counselling for over 25,000 students during the pandemic - April 22, 2021
- Liaison International Acquisition of Othot Raises the Bar for Data-Driven Strategic Enrollment Management and Retention - April 22, 2021
- GiveCampus Will Support Cryptocurrency Donations to Schools - April 20, 2021