Gradescope for Remote Assessments are introducing Gradescope, to help you set up a course, build an assignment, grade work and provide feedback, and share tips on how to conduct assessments remotely.
To avoid shortcutting your students, provide assignments, exams, and quizzes, but how on earth will you do it in the context of remote learning? Gradescope can help.
Gradescope enables the following assessment workflows:
- The ability to conduct fully online assessments, no paper required
- The ability to support student-uploaded and paper-based assessments
- The ability to deliver bubble-sheet (multiple choice) assessments
Gradescope supports you with the functionality you need to conduct assessments in online learning and bridge any data gaps from being remote. We are providing free access to Gradescope Complete for new courses created through June 30, 2020. We have also upgraded all existing 2020 courses.
- PebblePad and Anthropolicy Culture Brokers LLC Has Announced a Strategic Partnership - January 14, 2022
- Gale In Context: For Educators Receives Product of the Year in 2022 Modern Library Awards From LibraryWorks - January 14, 2022
- College Students More Concerned About COVID-19 Than Ever - January 14, 2022