Here are some of the most popular stories focusing on top trends and predictions for 2019:
1. These 10 hard and soft skills will be key in 2019
It’s not always easy to measure soft skills, but more and more, they’re proving crucial in an increasingly competitive workforce facing a shortage of highly-qualified workers, according to new data from LinkedIn.
2. 41 edtech predictions for higher ed in 2019
We asked 20 edtech executives to look into their crystal balls and share their thoughts about what will happen in 2019. In addition to the usual suspects—artificial intelligence (AI), active learning, and microcredentials—people predicted more nuanced uses of data (to handle campus security, for instance), chatbots to help with studying, and blockchain-enabled digital student IDs to improve security. Read on to see what’s in store for 2019
3. 10 more higher-ed predictions for 2019
41 predictions weren’t enough, so we asked a handful of additional edtech executives to share their insight about what will happen in 2019. Here’s what they had to say.
- IRIS Wins ‘Educators Pick Best of STEM 2021’ Award for Earth Science - December 1, 2021
- College students’ demand for virtual mental health care has quadrupled since the fall semester began, new data reveals - November 19, 2021
- Global identity management provider supports the launch of Ivy League MBA interactive learning platform - November 19, 2021