In compiling the ranking of online master’s in data science degrees, Online Course Report’s analysts surveyed close to 100 programs worldwide. Surveyed programs were judged based on the following criteria:
- Affordability (1/3): an institution’s cost per credit hour for out-of-state residents provided by the degree program or institutional website.
- Flexibility (1/3): the number of options—including acceptance of prior college credits, self-paced learning initiatives, accelerated courses, and number of specializations—that allow students to complete a program at a pace of their choosing.
- Student Support Services (1/3): an institution’s rank for providing student support service such as digital library assistance, virtual office hours, and access to career services.
Schools ranked in the 2017-2018 Online Master’s in Data Science ranking include the following (in alphabetical order):
Arizona State University
Bay Path College
Colorado Technical University
CUNY School of Professional Studies
(Next page: 40 more of the best colleges and universities for a Masters in Data Science)
- Beautiful.ai Announces Free Pro Subscription to Students, Furthering Commitment to Education - July 29, 2021
- Gale Partners With ASECS to Provide its North American Members Access to Eighteenth-Century Collections Online - July 28, 2021
- Seven Generations Education Institute to Modernize Technology Operations with Ellucian Colleague SaaS - July 22, 2021