Report on student opinions regarding campus technology includes infographic; take the eCampus News poll to voice your own opinion.
According to a new report, thanks to a lack of digital options and tedious online protocols part of many campus technology initiatives, students say they study less and think less of their university.
- One-third of students feel student administration systems do not meet their expectations, making them less likely to recommend the institution.
- Unit4, an enterprise applications for service organizations company revealed this result as part of a multi-national research study on students’ perceptions of their campus technology.
- The survey also found that 7 in 10 students would recommend that their universities review and change its digital strategy.
(Next page: Overview; suggestions students have for campus technology improvement)
- 25 education trends for 2018 - January 1, 2018
- IT #1: 6 essential technologies on the higher ed horizon - December 27, 2017
- #3: 3 big ways today’s college students are different from just a decade ago - December 27, 2017