Venue-sized laser projector is 4k ready
Epson launches the Pro L25000U installation laser projector — a 3LCD laser projector with 25,000 lumens of color brightness and 25,000 lumens of white brightness.
As part of the new Pro L-Series laser projector line, the Pro L25000U integrates a sealed optical engine with laser-light source with an inorganic phosphor wheel in combination with inorganic LCD panels for up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation, including 24/7 use for applications that require continuous projection2.
Ideal for rental and staging, as well as permanent large venue installations, the Pro L25000U features advanced technology, including a wide array of future-proof 4K-ready powered lenses with lens shift and lens memory, 360-degree installation flexibility, diverse connectivity options, and sealed optical engine design. Leveraging Epson’s 4K Enhancement technology, the projector accepts 4K input and enhances a 1080p signal to surpass Full HD image quality3.
“The Pro L25000U is a game changer, opening new markets and putting Epson in a position to lead the laser-phosphor market,” said Phong Phanel, product manager, large venue projectors, Epson America Inc. “The Pro L25000U has already garnered phenomenal feedback from the A/V community, receiving awards and attention for its superior brightness and sharp color output. We are excited to see these projector features help expand the Rental & Staging market.”
The Pro L25000U leverages Epson’s proprietary 3LCD technology and new inorganic components to deliver advanced performance, quality, and flexibility. The Pro L25000U uses advanced edge blending and auto image calibration for creating immersive experiences, and offers seamless integration tools. Additional features and benefits for large venue installations, include:
- Exceptional Full HD Widescreen Display – Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement technology
- 4K-Ready Lenses – These future-proof lenses project crisp images and are ready for true 4K applications
- 4K Enhancement Technology – Revolutionary technology accepts 4K signal and enhances a 1080p signal to output that surpasses Full HD image quality3
- Solid-State Laser Light Source – Provides virtually maintenance-free operation up to 20,000 hours2
- Versatile Connectivity – Supports the full range of inputs including HDBaseT, 3G-SDI, and compatible with Crestron RoomView, AMX, Extron XTP, Control4, and Art-Net for easy integration
- Web-based Remote Management – Control and monitor projector status via a Web browser
- Professional Installation Features – Full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode, instant On/Off power, quieter performance, and absolute black contract ration
- Outstanding Service and Support – Limited warranty of 20,000 hours of usage or three years, whichever comes first.
The Epson Pro L25000U ($99,999 MSRP) is available for purchase through authorized retailers and will start shipping in fall 2016. The projector comes with a limited warranty of three years or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first. For additional information, visit www.epson.com/largevenue.
- Epson releases large-scale laser projector with 25k lumens - June 14, 2016
- Hitachi debuts OneVision, a new discount program for higher ed - June 14, 2016
- First-ever Israel EdTech Summit brings a global reach - June 10, 2016