Three schools improve efficiency by implementing Onbase by Hyland cloud enterprise content management solutions.
OnBase by Hyland, a single enterprise information platform, was chosen by several schools to increase administrative efficiency and student services while decreasing overall costs. The following higher education institutions join the growing number of schools using the OnBase Cloud to streamline processes across campus:
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- John Carroll University, University Heights, Ohio
- Brigham Young University-Idaho, Rexburg, Idaho
“These schools exemplify the wide variety of ways OnBase helps colleges and universities provide better service and lower costs,” said Laurel Stiller, global portfolio manager, higher education at Hyland. “Budgets continue to shrink and student expectations continue to rise, pressuring schools to find a way to bridge the gap by leveraging technology.”
OnBase provides finger-tip access to information and process automation, speeding up decision making while improving communication. Integrating with student information systems and customer relationship management systems, the documents and data stored in OnBase sync with the systems of record, creating a single digital student record and a more unified campus.
For more information about how schools are streamlining processes, connecting information and providing better student service, please visit OnBase.com/HigherEd.
- 25 education trends for 2018 - January 1, 2018
- IT #1: 6 essential technologies on the higher ed horizon - December 27, 2017
- #3: 3 big ways today’s college students are different from just a decade ago - December 27, 2017