EiQ’s SOCVue provides school with ability to proactively monitor and protect against threats
SaaS security intelligence service provider EiQ Networks is working with Massasoit Community College on security monitoring and proactive threat protection. The school selected EiQ’s SOCVue hybrid SaaS security service.
Massasoit Community College will use EiQ’s SOCVue Security Monitoring to monitor several SANS controls, including Control 2 (Inventory of Authorized and Unauthorized Software), Control 5 (Malware Defenses), Control 11 (Limitation and Control of Network Ports, Protocols, and Services), and Control 14 (Maintenance, Monitoring, and Analysis of Audit Logs). They chose EIQ because of the ease of implementation and management, and because EIQ made it possible for Massasoit to monitor multiple SANS Controls even with a small IT staff.
“EiQ has allowed us the ability to be more proactive as to how we look at security,” said Jack Barrett, Deputy CIO, of Massasoit Community College. “The EIQ support staff is great! The weekly meetings are helping with the implementation of the service. Requests are handled in a timely and professional manner.”
“EiQ is pleased to be working with Massasoit Community College,” said Kim Ann King, Vice President of Marketing, EiQ Networks. “Our proactive IT security monitoring service is perfect for educational institutions looking to bolster their security posture and keep in compliance with SANS controls.”
SOCVue is a subscription SaaS service that combines people, process, and technology to deliver a cost-effective information security program, including:
- Proactive and Continuous Critical Security Controls Auditing
- Co-managed SIEM & Log Management
- Continuous Vulnerability Management
- 24x7x365 Security Monitoring by Trained EiQ SOC Security Analysts
- Incident Analysis, Notification, and Remediation Guidance
- Compliance Reporting
Material from a press release was used in this report.
- 3 ways online learning has forever altered my instruction - April 16, 2021
- 5 focus areas to improve the student experience - March 26, 2021
- How does your institution’s strategic planning measure up? - March 25, 2021