inMotionNow’s work management solution aims to help campus marketing teams better manage branding
inMotionNow, a provider of work management solutions for marketing and creative departments, counts among its customers traditional, online and specialized universities including Auburn University at Montgomery, Gallaudet University, Lynchburg College, North Central University, Pratt Institute, University of Louisville and University of Toronto.
A 2014 report from Hannover Research on the Trends in Higher Education Marketing, Recruitment, and Technology confirms that institutions are dedicating far more attention to, and investing significant time and money in campus branding and marketing than in previous years.
According to inMotionNow’s higher education customers, a number of factors are driving their investment in campus branding, including:
- Growing competitive pressure for the recruitment of top-tier students, and the need to reach more diverse students including international, non-traditional, etc.
- Tough competition for industry-leading faculty and staff, not only from other universities but also the corporate world.
- New opportunities for funding through alliances with industry and community partners, creating a new group of “clients” for university marketing teams to service, and a new category of communication materials to support those campus branding efforts.
- Increasing pressure to protect and promote their high-profile sports brand, as is the case with inMotionNow customer, University of Louisville.
inMotionNow’s Creative Work Management Solution hopes to help these customers rise to the campus branding challenge, while managing an increasing number of internal clients and a growing need for high quality communications for a variety of channels.
inMotionNow simplifies the three phases of creative production for these marketing and creative teams: Request, Create and Review; helping these teams automate the admin part of their job, and allowing them to focus on what they do best. inMotionNow higher education customers have experienced a number of benefits including an improvement in project request accuracy, shorter project lifecycle and faster time to approval.
“It’s exciting to see new industries like higher education realize the benefits of inMotionNow’s technology,” said Ben Hartmere, CEO, inMotionNow. “Many university marketing/creative teams act much like agencies within the universities. Like agencies, they are tasked with serving the needs of multiple clients, multiple projects and multiple locations, making our technology a perfect solution for them.”
Material from a press release was used in this report.
- 3 ways online learning has forever altered my instruction - April 16, 2021
- 5 focus areas to improve the student experience - March 26, 2021
- How does your institution’s strategic planning measure up? - March 25, 2021