Cal Easterling, Dean of Institutional Effectiveness for Oral Roberts University, added, “All parties are more engaged. The integration streamlines our entire process which, when added to Chalk & Wire’s extensive high load solutions, has made our original vision a tangible reality. Today we have stronger student persistence, thanks in part to Chalk & Wire.”
Chalk & Wire’s complete integration benefits include:
· Chalk & Wire ePortfolios will appear at the course level as normal assignments directly in the user interface of an LMS including Blackboard™, Canvas, D2L, Jenzabar, Moodle™, Sakai and others
· Single sign-on compatibility
· Improved workflows and elimination of redundant labor
· Assessors can push grades directly to gradebooks adjusted to the correct internal settings for scoring and weighting
· Institutions and programs can collect Direct Measure, outcomes-based assessment at the same time as faculty are grading.
“As a pioneer of higher ed system integration, we know professors have limited bandwidth, so we continue to create a more streamlined and transparent environment for assessments,” said Geoff Irvine, CEO, Chalk & Wire. “Our ePortfolio Connect Server increases efficiencies by eliminating time spent by faculty and students logging into various systems or submitting and assessing the same work multiple times.”
Chalk & Wire offers higher education institutions a comprehensive, campus-wide platform that includes ePortfolios, forms & surveys, assessment processes, analytic, live reporting and accreditation management.
For more, visit www.chalkandwire.com.
Material from a press release was used in this report.
- EDUCAUSE and University of Central Florida enable blended learning innovation - February 27, 2017
- Collabco launches personalized academic organizer - September 1, 2016
- Wayne State University targets retention and graduation rates - September 1, 2016