“The WizIQ Live Mobile Learning Platform enables educators to tap into a new generation of learners, providing a way of connecting with students via the tools they are familiar with and motivated to use,” said Harman Singh, founder and CEO of WizIQ. “As the first mobile platform capable of delivering live, interactive classes, without compromising the learning experience, educators can unlock the true potential of mobile learning.”
Live, global, and mobile
The globalization of online learning has many manifestations, from small schools in developing nations to global education programs managed by major universities. Mobile learning also provides a real means to make blended learning environments more flexible–fulfilling a need for many learners around the globe.
“Mobile learning can, and should be, much more engaging than simply placing static courses or archived video tutorials online for mobile consumption,” continued Singh. “After all, people are now accessing more content on mobile devices than anywhere else. Why should education be any different?”
Learners can use the WizIQ mobile app to realize the benefits of live learning–taking a live class while traveling or on the go. It allows educators and students to engage in live, spontaneous discussions with each other; this capability is central to the power and efficacy of mobile learning. The ability for deeper course exploration and real-time collaboration isn’t compromised by challenging schedules, for example, squeezing in a class during lunch or during the commute is now possible. Mobile learning can also deliver learning opportunities in bite-size pieces, providing students the “snackable” approach to augment the deeper, live engagement with teachers.
Additional key benefits of the WizIQ Live Mobile Learning Platform include:
• Real-time access to live classes and content – Constant, anywhere/anytime access to classes and learning materials increases learning convenience, flexibility, and student motivation.
• Continuous learning “on-the-go” – Students can use their smartphones or tablets to access course videos, recordings, documents and presentations, with the option to view class recordings.
• “Just-in-time” content delivery and consumption – On-demand content sharing allows instructors to upload audio and video recordings, and other course content, “just-in-time” without regard to time or location.
• Real-time communication and collaboration – Students can quickly connect with peers and teachers in real-time, as well as stay up-to-date on upcoming events through notifications for important events such as tests, assignment deadlines and live classes.
To learn more about WizIQ’s Live Mobile Learning Platform, go to https://www.wiziq.com/learning-management-system/mobile/. The new mobile app, WizIQ Education Online – eLearning with Virtual Classroom for iPhone is available on the App Store.
- Report illuminates barriers to equity in digital learning for underrepresented students - September 30, 2022
- Give your esports program a facelift with these strategies - September 29, 2022
- Gen Z struggles with exam anxiety, mental health - September 22, 2022