1. 67 percent of faculty hold extra office hours and review sessions to help students prepare for finals.
2. 53 percent of faculty say they use a combination of blue book essay, multiple choice and projects or presentations in their final exams.
3. 23 percent of faculty say they feel most stress one week before finals; 11 percent are most stressed during finals; and 54 percent are most stressed when they grade exams.
4. 1 out of 5 teachers drink 15+ cups of coffee during finals week.
5. 63 percent of faculty report that they start grading as soon as the tests are complete and 31 percent start grading the day after students take the exams.
(Next page: The infographic)