Academics using these seven apps can help colleges and universities deliver instruction more efficiently and bolster student enthusiasm about the learning process.
Administrators and educators are constantly thinking of new ways technology can help deliver instruction more effectively and enhance the student experience. eCampus News has assembled a list of education “apps” for Apple devices that we think are noteworthy for higher education.
The majority are free, while the others range in price from $0.99 to $4.99.
What do you think of these apps? And, which education apps for Apple devices are you using now that aren’t on our list? Share your thoughts in the comments section of this story and tweet us your opinions on Twitter at @ecampusnews.
[Editor’s note: Prices are current as of press time. Please note that app prices may fluctuate.]
1. CardMunch, iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Free
The free iPhone app that turns business cards into contacts. CardMunch is a mobile business card transcription service which captures images of business cards and returns 100% accurate contacts.
2. CultureGPS Lite, iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Free
CultureGPS Lite helps ease business interactions with internationals by allowing you to analyze visible behavior differences in intercultural encounters and to predict to a certain degree, which interactions evolve when people from different nationalities meet.
(Next page: Five more academic apps)
- Concept3D Acquires Localist to Deliver Elevated Online Experiences for Universities - September 30, 2022
- Intelitek’s New SmartCIM 4.0 Brings a Real-World Methodology to Industry 4.0 Education - September 29, 2022
- WATERMARK AWARDS TWO SCHOLARSHIPS TO COMMUNITY COLLEGE STUDENTS - September 28, 2022