Here’s a rundown of 10 small colleges with the best social media presence, as ranked by studentadvisor.com.
If your favorite school did not make this list, please tell us why you think it should have made this list by commenting on this article, connecting with us on Twitter @ecampusnews, or by eMailing managing editor Denny Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Lynn University: “Lynn U goes beyond the blog to Student Storytellers. Follow real students telling their honest, unfiltered stories via their own social media accounts.”
2) Smith College: “Smith College loves Facebook. Their Social Network Directory lists nearly 100 Facebook pages!”
3) Drake University: “Celebrate Drake 2013 kicks off the school year with a new tradition: a color fight! Students created a YouTube video and are organizing social media activities including an Instagram and Vine challenge.”
4) Northwest Missouri State University: “Northwest’s awesome Pinterest page has boards ranging from recipes to dorm room style—a must follow for any current or potential Bearcat.”
5) Rhode Island School of Design: “With its own Etsy site, RISD students and alumni can go direct to market with their talents, selling original ceramics, paintings, textiles, jewelry, and clothing.”
- Cambrian College Works With Honeywell to Continue its Campus Sustainability Efforts - October 15, 2021
- WGU Labs Invests in Developer of Digital Learning Tools and Support - September 20, 2021
- Higher Digital Launches New Technical Debt Assessment Tool - September 20, 2021