Here’s a rundown of the 10 best accredited online colleges, as ranked by accreditedonlinecolleges.org.
If your favorite school did not make this list, please tell us why you think it should have made this list by commenting on this article, connecting with us on Twitter @ecampusnews, or by eMailing managing editor Denny Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) University of Missouri–St. Louis: “The University of Missouri-St. Louis offers an Online in Nine program that permits you to complete a full course in nine weeks.
Though some courses are combined with face-to-face meetings, online undergraduate degrees are available in Business Administration (BSBA), Communication (BA), Criminology & Criminal Justice (BS), Liberal Studies (BLS) and Nursing (BSN). There are nine online gradate programs focusing on nursing, elementary education and nursing.”
2) Texas A&M University–Kingsville: “Texas A&M University-Kingsville is known for their liberal arts and career education programs. Their online engineering and education degrees are earning national recognition as two of the top online graduate programs. U.S. News and World Report ranks their industrial engineering graduate degree program 21st in the nation.
Texas A&M University-Kingsville is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. Their online educational program meets the federal standard of 100 percent online.”
3) Robert Morris University: “Robert Morris University provides a flexible eight week term internet delivery model to help you accelerate your degree completion. Courses are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Online programs are based on the same programs used on campus and include discussion questions and chats. RMU was ranked #10 on the 25 Best Online Colleges and Universities of 2012.
SuperScholar is an online education and career information website. SuperScholar ranked RMU 10th in their Smart Choice Schools for Online Master’s Degrees 2013. Bachelor degree offerings include courses in the areas of hospitality and tourism, psychology, cyber forensics and information security, health services or organizational leadership. Master’s degrees are available in organizational leadership, engineering management, and nursing education.”
- Kate Smith Named Rio Salado College’s 5th President - May 14, 2021
- Ellucian Announces Steve Harris as Chief Revenue Officer - May 13, 2021
- Willamette University Builds Upon a History of Education Excellence with Lecture Hall Upgrade to Compact, Beam-Steering Audio Arrays from Renkus-Heinz - May 12, 2021