eCampus News will lead a webinar on Nov. 5 with ASU’s Sam Wheeler and Canon’s Dennis Amorosano as they reveal keys to the university’s success in cutting costs and going green.
It is still not too late to sign up and register for our free webinar, “Creating a ‘Sustainable Digital University.'”
Seven years into a system-wide sustainability initiative, Arizona State University (ASU) is on track to become completely carbon neutral by the year 2025. And it’s not just the environmental impact that’s being saved—ASU also has reduced costs related to document output by more than $2 million a year.
Join us for an engaging and informative webinar on Nov. 5 at 2 p.m. EST, in which eCampus News Managing Editor Denny Carter will lead a discussion with ASU’s Sam Wheeler and Canon’s Dennis Amorosano as they reveal the keys to the university’s success.
In this free, one-hour event, you’ll learn…
• How ASU and Canon collaborated to help the university realize its vision to create a Sustainable Digital University which has helped slash costs and simplified the management of print devices across campus.
• How ASU and Canon implemented its “Print Anywhere” program making it easy for students and faculty to use multifunctional (all-in-one) print, copy, and scan devices located around campus.
• How ASU was able to reduce its number of printers by 32 percent, cutting down on the use of paper by 48 percent—and reducing greenhouse gas emissions by 500 metric tons per year.
• How ASU was able to overcome initial concerns and gain the support of professors, students, and other campus stakeholders for this initiative.
• How ASU is at least 60 percent toward its goal of complete carbon neutrality by 2025, and what steps the university will take going forward to achieve this goal.
Register now here.