Did your favorite articles during the week of October 14 make the top five most viewed articles in eCampus News?
This has been another great week for eCampus News.
This week’s featured stories include commentary on IT and networking, more analysis on Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCS), Big Data and new ways mobile technology helps colleges deliver instruction more effectively.
Please enjoy this week’s top 5 most viewed articles:
- Research: Social media has negative impact on academic performance by Denny Carter, published 4/17/2013.
- Gates: Community colleges should give MOOCs a try by Jake New, published 10/10/2013.
- Faculty ’empowered’ in university’s MOOC rollout by Denny Carter, published 10/14/2013.
- ‘Follow the money’ in online education, faculty warn by Jake New, published 10/11/2013.
- Income gap developing between campus IT professionals by Denny Carter, published 10/16/2013.
We have several important updates for our readers.
eCampus News editors Denny Carter and Jake New reported live from the Educause 2013 conference in Anaheim, California. For breaking coverage, be sure to follow @eCN_Jake and @eCN_Denny with the hashtag #EDU13.
The October digital issue for eCampus News is here! Please be sure to check out any stories you may have missed plus bonus features here.
For instant updates and breaking news, be sure to join our growing community on Facebook and Twitter.
Follow Michael on Twitter @Michael_eSM