Did your favorite articles during the week of September 23 make the top five most viewed articles in eCampus News?
This has been another great week for eCampus News.
This week’s featured stories include big campus security spending by the University of Kentucky, FutureLearn, a MOOC consortium from the U.K. looking to challenge American MOOC platforms like Coursera, and more in-depth coverage of MOOCs.
Please enjoy this week’s top 5 most viewed articles:
- Has Coursera solved the catch-22 of for credit Moocs? by Jake New, published 9/19/2013.
- MOOC students to be identified with webcams by Jake New, published 9/17/2013.
- Using technology to distract students from distraction by Jake New, published 9/24/2013.
- Research: Social media has negative impact on academic performance by Denny Carter, published 4/17/2013.
- Students: Online courses require more discipline by Denny Carter, published 9/23/2013.