ARLINGTON, Va., September 11, 2013 – Symplicity today announced VOICE™ Higher Education, a cloud-based communications and constituent relationship management (CRM) system specifically designed for college and university campuses. With more institutions seeking to improve and streamline campus communications, the new system gives institutions a fully functional and easy-to-use platform to effectively collect, track, route and interact with constituents through a single, web-based environment.
The new platform allows institutions to automate communication processes with their various stakeholders, capturing all of engagement and interactions with students, parents, alumni, state and local governments via multiple mediums, including webforms, emails, social media, letters, phone calls, drop-ins, meetings and more.
Serving more than 1,500 offices in higher education with a variety of products, Symplicity is also the CRM provider of choice for elected government officials. Given the company’s footprint in higher-ed and success with CRM in government, Symplicity is excited to provide its comprehensive CRM solution to the higher education space.
“Now more than ever, colleges and universities are looking to improve communications and build positive relationships with students, parents and other university stakeholders,” said Ariel Friedler, President of Symplicity. “VOICE™ Higher Education not only allows offices to easily manage communications, but also enables them to track, measure and improve those communications, all in one secure platform.”
Some key features of VOICE™ Higher Education include:
– Detailed constituent management and tracking of all constituent touch-points
– Enterprise-grade CRM for multi-office deployment across various departments
– Email and newsletter tracking and advanced scheduling
– Industry-leading rules engine which automates business processes for incoming and outgoing correspondence
– Custom workflow management
– Event management and scheduling toolset
– Powerful ad hoc reporting
– Robust customization tools
Symplicity is thrilled to offer VOICE™ Higher Education to institutions of varying levels of size and budget. For more information about VOICE™ Higher Education, or to schedule an online demonstration, please contact our Sales team or visit http://www.symplicity.com/voice-higher-education.
Symplicity is a market leader in enterprise technology and information systems management for higher education, government, and businesses. Symplicity is committed to providing its clients with innovative solutions and services that enable them to streamline business processes, improve performance, and cultivate positive relationships with their students, customers, and communities.
Symplicity offers a comprehensive suite of products for admissions, career services, student conduct, behavioral intervention, alumni engagement, housing & residence life, and campus activities offices. Now reaching more than 12 million students worldwide, Symplicity is the leading provider of student affairs solutions in higher education. To learn more, visit www.symplicity.com.
- Symplicity Introduces New Version of OneStop for Campus Recruiters - August 21, 2014
- Symplicity Acquires Experience, a ConnectEDU Company - June 18, 2014
- Symplicity Announces New Features in Student Recruitment and Admissions CRM - March 18, 2014