Name: Google Drive
What is it? Get started with 5GB for free to safely keep all of your files, photos, and more in one place and then access it from any device, anywhere. Store documents, pictures, or other files-even the big ones-using Google Drive and easily share them with anyone
Best for: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5; Requires Android 2.1 and up.
- Edit and create Google documents and spreadsheets
- Share photos with friends and family – to anywhere, from anywhere..
- Always have the latest version of your documents at home or office.
- Offline viewing
- Access your documents on the plane, train, or bus.
- New device? Your files are there.
- Broken or lost device? Your files are safe.
What is it? This app lets professors and teachers plan and track their schedules as well as student courses and attendance. It can also create and send assignments for your students, grade student progress, create reports, and export and schedule events.
Best for: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
- Interface will let you enter your courses and lectures. Additional feature allows adding notes to your classes.
- You can attach students to every course, and track their attendance in real-time as well as for past events.
- iTeacherBook will always show you how many students are enrolled to the course and how many attended each class.
- Notifications option integrated into iTeacherBook.
- When creating assignments for your students, you can mark them depending on their status and then send the assignment to the students enrolled to your course.
- You can grade every student based on letter, points and percent grading scales that you can customize for each and every course you teach.
- All of the information of the progress that students made during the semester is accumulated in the summary of attendance, assignments completed, and grades received for each student.
- iTeacherBook grants you the option of creating various types of reports and exporting them as .csv files to iTunes or Mail. You can create attendance report, grades report and general students information report.