LiveText, a market leader in evidence-based performance evaluation of student learning achievement, announces its 2013 webinar series focused on strengthening assessment and opens registration for its first quarter of complimentary offerings.
The 2013 Higher Education Webinar Series: Strengthening Assessment, provides a peer-to-peer virtual opportunity for collaboration as leaders in assessment from universities and colleges across the country present innovative assessment methods and best practice use of technology to evaluate and demonstrate performance-based student learning achievement. Presenters will share their techniques for faculty engagement, communication and transparency across the campus.
All members of the higher education community, including administrators, faculty and staff responsible for data collection, student assessment, and accreditation are invited to register. Registration is open for the following dates:
• Jan. 30 at 1pm CT: Deepening Student Learning with e-Portfolios with Dr. Penny Finley, Florida Gulf Coast University
• Feb. 13 at 1pm: Student Learning and the Degree Qualifications Profile with Dr. Marcus Kolb, Lumina Foundation
• Feb. 19 at 1pm CT: Implementing a General Education Assessment Solution to Collect Meaningful Data with Kevin Riordan, South Suburban College
• Feb. 20 at 1pm: Field Experience Management: Strategies for Success with Angela Hunter, Buena Vista University
• Mar. 19 at 1pm: Communicating Your Assessment Data for Transparency with Alice Hambright, The Citadel
To learn more and register, visit www.livetext.com/news/webinars. Webinars are added throughout the year on a variety of assessment topics.
LiveText ensures that faculty and administrators have the flexible and adaptable web-based solutions to support a culture of assessment across campuses. LiveText develops the most advanced e-Portfolio, assessment, and accreditation management solutions to assist institutions in evaluating and demonstrating performance-based student learning achievement. Faculty and administrators have the tools they need to collect, measure, and report on actionable data for continuous improvement of the academic experience for students. For more information, visit www.livetext.com or follow LiveText on Facebook or Twitter.