Richmond, Va. – June 11, 2012 –Award-winning education technology leader, SoftChalk, LLC today announced the launch of SoftChalk Cloud, the world’s first complete e-learning content authoring platform in the cloud. SoftChalk Cloud enables educators to easily create, manage and share rich, engaging online learning content with one convenient solution.
SoftChalk Cloud includes SoftChalk Create, a refined version of the company’s popular content authoring tool, plus powerful collaboration tools and simple LMS integration. Improved features and functionality build from SoftChalk’s original, successful desktop-only solution.
“Educators will get the same outstanding content authoring product—now with the convenience of the cloud,” says Sue Polyson Evans, CEO of SoftChalk. “SoftChalk Cloud sets the standard as the easiest, most flexible way to create and manage engaging, media-rich e-learning content.”
Key benefits of SoftChalk Cloud include:
- Anytime, anywhere access. Educators can log in to SoftChalk Cloud from their web browser, to create and modify content online.
- Transition-proof content. Content created in SoftChalk Cloud seamlessly integrates with almost any LMS. An institution’s content can stay put, even if they switch their LMS, and one SoftChalk item can be used in multiple LMS simultaneously.
- Quick and easy sharing. With SoftChalk Cloud, users can organize and share learning content and media with colleagues, groups or their entire community.
- Efficient content management. One SoftChalk Cloud content item can link into multiple courses and track student score results into multiple LMS gradebooks. When content is updated in one place, every course is updated simultaneously
- Track student score results. SoftChalk Cloud allows detailed student score tracking inside or outside of the LMS gradebook.
About SoftChalk, LLC
SoftChalk, LLC is an award-winning provider of eLearning software for worldwide education and business institutions. Specializing in the development of intuitive, easy-to-use tools, SoftChalk products allow instructors to create powerful and professional-looking content for eLearning and smart classrooms in K-12, higher education and corporate training. For more information, visit www.softchalk.com.