The U.S. is about to experience interactive 3D learning with the first visit to New York by Britain’s leading 3D education provider—Gaia Technologies. Gaia’s 3D team will be holding 4 days of demonstrations and briefings in New York City on May 14-17 for principals, teachers, and other education leaders.
Participants will have the opportunity to explore the exciting potential 3D interactive technologies offer in transforming instruction and improving academic achievement in schools in New York City and throughout the U.S.
“In Britain the Gaia 3D has demonstrated fantastic results by working closely with teachers over the last four years, developing content across the curriculum that truly engages students, bringing subjects to life” says CEO Anas Mawla of Gaia Technologies. “We’ve deliberately designed Gaia 3D content in partnership with teachers so that our 3D graphic artists can create computer game-quality visuals and learning environments.
Interactive content is king, and already over 10% of the school curriculum in England and Wales is now fully interactive with Gaia 3D content, and it continues to grow and develop every day.”
Gaia 3D systems are now being used in schools, academies, colleges and universities across Great Britain striving to create a culture of academic achievement and improved performance. Gaia Technologies works with more than 500 British schools and is one of Britain’s fastest growing educational businesses.
This is Gaia’s first visit to the U.S., and they have selected the largest school district in America—New York City—to demonstrate their engaging, inspiring, and innovative strategies.
“Our New York City showcase May 14-17 is a great opportunity for Gaia to develop partnerships with NYC schools and their instructional leaders. We are committed to developing and supporting programs in schools that can deliver the same amazing student experience and results that Gaia 3D is providing in Great Britain”, added Anas Mawla.
We invite you to meet Anas Mawla, CEO and the Gaia 3D team at the Millennium Hilton at 8.30am on Tuesday, May 15, where you can personally experience Gaia’s interactive 3D learning technologies in action. You will become familiar with the creative power of 3D, its unique application to instruction, sneaking learning while engaging students and making academic achievement a reality.
FFor further details:
Development Manager – 3D
Gaia Technologies PLC
Parc Menai, Bangor
Wales, UK LL57 4FA
M: 00 44 7841 764044
Notes to Editors:
• The Press Demonstration and Briefing is being held at 8.30am on 15/5 at the Millenium Hilton, New York and is allocated to journalists. There is no need to use Eventbrite, just email dafydd.davies@gaia-tech to book your place. There will be opportunities for interviews with Anas Mawla and the team, 3D visuals and a full demonstration.
• School principals, teachers and educationalists are booking their personal 60 minute demonstrations May 14-17 using www.gaia3d.eventbrite.com, offering direct opportunities to explore with them the potential of the Gaia 3D learning system in their individual institutions.
• Further information on the New York Showcase can be found at http://www.gaia3d.co.uk/news/the-big-apple-goes-3d/, and includes the invitation sent to principals.
• Visit the www.gaia3d.co.uk website for information on the Gaia 3D software and content, view research papers, case studies and you can also download demonstration software and content.
• Gaia Technologies plc is based in Bangor, North Wales, Great Britain, and directly supports schools across the UK delivering innovative Managed ICT services incl Gaia 3D and is working with a growing Gaia 3D international reseller network to support schools across Europe, the Middle and Far East.
• We have wide ranging case studies of schools and academies who have harnessed Gaia 3D to transform the performance of students and we are working with several UK universities to develop higher education and research-based 3D learning.