DSE 2012 will be presented in the following tracks:
- Digital Signage Fundamentals
- Content University
- Digital Place-Based Networks
- Marketing & Advertising
- Hardware, Software & Connectivity
- Digital Signage Network Design, Management & Operation
- Interactive Technology
- Special Interest
NEW for 2012
- Half-day pre-show workshops on Tuesday, March 6:
- Mobile/Digital Signage Connection Workshop
- Hands-on Content Workshop
- Interactive Technologies on-floor workshops
- On-floor vertical industry discussion groups (replaces Lunch & Learns)
In addition to the seminar curriculum, DSE 2012 will feature pre- and post-show programs, an extensive offering of free on-floor workshops, and a program of study to ensure certification renewal in cooperation with the Digital Signage Experts Group.
Attendees can follow DSE on Twitter at DSExpo, or for all DSE 2012 updates, use #dse2012.
More than 180 exhibitors will feature technology and services including hardware, software, network, delivery and content from around the globe. DSE also offers the largest and most diversified digital signage and digital out-of-home educational program anywhere in the world, with more than 100 educators and the largest variety of educational opportunities, including a live installation tour and structured curriculum leading to professional re-certification in eight educational tracks. The program features more than 30 seminars, 24 targeted vertical industry discussion groups, and numerous free workshops staged in three on-floor theaters.