EDUCAUSE 2011 takes place Oct. 18-21 in Philadelphia, and this year’s conference will let higher education leaders network, focus, discover, and inspire.
The conference will touch on administration, teaching and learning, information technology infrastructure, information systems, cybersecurity, policy, library systems and information technology leadership.
This year’s domains (formerly tracks) include:
Enterprise information systems and services; information security and privacy protection; infrastructure; leadership, governance, and management; libraries, eResearch, and digital content; support strategies and services; teaching and learning; and web and media development.
More than 34 themes abound this year, including business intelligence, implications of cloud services, data management, and mobile services.
Following the conference theme, users will:
- Network: Engage with peers who share similar interests and challenges.
- Focus: Sort the program by topical themes and domains, speakers, and relevant interest areas to find exactly what you need.
- Discover: Engage in affinity group sessions, special topic discussion sessions, and lightning rounds.
- Inspire: Be inspired by forward-thinking speakers who challenge you to look to the future.
Keynote speakers include Seth Godin, an author, entrepreneur, and change agent; danah boyd, a social scientist with Microsoft Research, and Michael McRobbie, president of Indiana University.
Attendees can find the 2011 program here.
- Extron AV Switching, Streaming, and Control Systems Aid Higher Learning at Idaho’s First Medical School - June 1, 2021
- Extron XTP, Streaming, and Control Systems Empower Point Park University’s Varsity Esports Program - June 1, 2021
- Extron NAV Series Delivers AVoIP Throughout Allied Health Veterans Hall at UNC Wilmington - June 1, 2021