Would you like to know:
- The top issues facing school district IT professionals like you?
- Ideal and avg. staffing levels based on enrollment and number of IT assets?
- How your peers are dealing with hot issues, such as cloud computing and social networking?
Please take just 10 minutes to participate in the 3rd annual K-12 IT benchmarking survey, brought to you by CoSN and SchoolDude.com. This independent research seeks to uncover the many unique challenges facing IT professionals working in education.
If you are in charge of information technology for a K-12 public school district, make your voice heard!
The survey is available at www.cosn.org/itsurvey.
Your valuable insight is the key to discovering today’s real issues. Please feel free to forward the link to other district-level IT professionals in your network (Tweet away!).
What’s in it for you?
- A complimentary copy of the survey data research report when it is compiled (download last year’s results at www.schooldude.com/report.
- Real, quantitative data to support your next resource request
- A donation on your behalf to DonorsChoose.org to fund a classroom project in your community
Help us arm you with data IT professionals in education need — take the survey now at www.cosn.org/itsurvey.