SHENZHEN, China, Nov. 16 – Wondershare Software Co., Ltd, an innovative provider of consumer software, today announced the release of its flagship PowerPoint to DVD burner – Wondershare PP2DVD V6.0.2, which is the first PowerPoint to DVD burner that has passed the Windows 7 certification process and received the official "compatible with Windows 7" logo from Microsoft Corp.
Wondershare PPT2DVD V6.0 enables users to burn PowerPoint to DVD for playback on TV through DVD players on Windows 7-based PCs with high compatibility and reliability.
"We are proud to receive the Windows 7 logo certification," said David Chen, the Director of Marketing of Wondershare, "and excited to announce that the products PPT to Video and PPT2Flash also work perfectly under Windows 7."
What’s New in Wondershare PPT2DVD 6.0:
– Brand-new application interface
– Simplify the operation process, and improve the ease to use and stability of this product
– Speed up the conversion process by 30% to 50% compared to the last version in average
– More delicate DVD menus added to meet different customer needs
Key Features of Wondershare PPT2DVD:
– Support converting PPSX, PPS, PPTX, PPT to DVD or video
– Create eye-catching DVD menus with delicate built-in DVD menu templates
– Stable conversion process to convert PowerPoint to DVD
– Retain all features in the original PowerPoint
More details about Wondershare PPT2DVD, please visit: http://www.ppt-to-dvd.com/ppt2dvd/overview.html
Pricing and Availability:
Wondershare PPT2DVD is a now available at $99.95 per single-user license. A free trial version is available for downloading at: http://www.ppt-to-dvd.com/download/download.php
About Wondershare Software
Established in 2003 and located in Shenzhen, adjacent to the international financial and trade center Hong Kong, Wondershare has extended its business worldwide, consistently dedicated to satisfy customers with diversified consumer software products and services. For details, please go to http://www.ppt-to-dvd.com
- Top trends: Improve graduation rates and retention - August 8, 2019
- Learn how this university adopted a successful data-driven strategy for inclusive learning - June 17, 2019
- Stunning: 56 percent of institutions will struggle to meet recruitment targets due to visa, travel restrictions - September 29, 2017