Common Sense Media has a smart new way for parents and educators to stay in touch on the issues affecting kids in today’s digital world. It’s called Your School Profile, and it lets parents and educators keep track of the media education activities taking place at their schools. Plus, they can find and share Common Sense Media reviews and other activities from the parents and educators in their community. Plus, get 25 or more of your fellow parents and educators to join Your School Profile and your school will be entered to win 30 Flip video cameras—a $4,500 value!
get 25 or more of your fellow parents and educators to join Your School Profile and your school will be entered to win 30 Flip video cameras—a $4,500 value!
Here’s what to do:
1. Register or log in to Common Sense Media (www.commonsensemedia.org), find and add your school to your profile
2. Invite other parents or educators to join Your School Profile.
3. Keep an eye on Your School Profile. Watch your school’s membership grow, or invite more people to join.
4. All schools with 25 or more parents or educators will be entered to win the Flip video cameras.
Hurry! Offer ends December 31, 2009.
- Top trends: Improve graduation rates and retention - August 8, 2019
- Learn how this university adopted a successful data-driven strategy for inclusive learning - June 17, 2019
- Stunning: 56 percent of institutions will struggle to meet recruitment targets due to visa, travel restrictions - September 29, 2017