Nov 13th, 2009 – Wondershare Software, after announcing the release of Data Recovery on Oct 30th, today announced the release of its second item of system security software Wondershare Photo Recovery V1.0, which provides users a safe, easy and fast way to recover lost photos in computer and other storage devices.
Wondershare Photo Recovery is specially designed for digital camera players and image enthusiasts to help them get lost images and photos back by themselves. This tool enables users to perform recovery not only on PC but also on other storage devices. The recovery process is safety guaranteed and the recovery result is quite reliable.
"We want our users to easily perform the whole recovery process all on their own," said Nina Zhang, Product Manager of Photo Recovery at Wondershare System Utility Division. "And on account of the particularity of Photo Recovery tool, we add preview function to our software which enable users preview the recoverable image and get more precise result."
Key Features of Wondershare Photo Recovery V1.0:
1. Clear interface and simple step-by-step operation.
2. Preview recoverable photos and images before performing the recovery.
3. Enable users to change the sizes of the target photos.
OS: Windows 9x/Me/2000/XP/2003/VISTA
File systems: FAT12/16/32 or NTFS/NTFS 5.
Minimum hardware requirements: 200 MHz Processor, 128 MB Memory, 10 MB of free space
Pricing and Availability:
Wondershare Photo Recovery is now available at www.data-recovery-utilities.com. Competitively priced at US$29.95 for a single user license, Wondershare offers 30% off, at $19.95 now.
For free trial download, please visit:
A special offer of free license for Wondershare Data Recovery is provided to webmasters, bloggers, and columnists who write a review of software on their website, blog or column link back to our website.
Established in 2003 and located in Shenzhen, adjacent to the international financial and trade center Hong Kong, Wondershare has extended its business worldwide, consistently dedicated to satisfy customers with diversified consumer software products and services.
- Top trends: Improve graduation rates and retention - August 8, 2019
- Learn how this university adopted a successful data-driven strategy for inclusive learning - June 17, 2019
- Stunning: 56 percent of institutions will struggle to meet recruitment targets due to visa, travel restrictions - September 29, 2017