November 4, 2009 – Atlanta – eBOARDsolutions, developer of eBOARD, announces a partnership with the Alabama Association of School Boards allowing AASB to offer subscriptions of eBOARD to their member school boards in the state of Alabama. Many school systems across the country are still inefficiently producing and managing meeting agendas and strategic plans via traditional paper-based methods or spreadsheets. As an advocate for public school education, AASB’s mission is to develop excellent school board leaders through quality training, advocacy and services.
Sally Howell, Executive Director of AASB states: “As we continue to focus our efforts on achieving our mission, I am pleased to announce a new technology-based service to help our boards more cost-effectively govern their school system while keeping their focus on student achievement. We are very proud of our new partnership with eBOARDsolutions, a technology company focused on technology solutions designed to promote excellence in board governance.”
AASB will be offering the following eBOARD modules to their members:
- Strategic Plan – Monitor, track, manage and report on your school system’s strategic plan and school
- improvement plans to all stakeholders.
- Meetings – Streamline agenda preparation and enhance the effectiveness of all meetings
- Policy – Publish policies, regulations and exhibits for easy access by all stakeholders
- Communications – Improve communications with all stakeholders
- Documents – Build an online library for easy access to important documents
helps organizations by:
- Providing a single source for access to pertinent data for effective decision-making
- Assisting stakeholders in easily finding information through advanced search capabilities
- Saving time and money by streamlining workflow and eliminating paper dependency
- Enhancing communications with all stakeholders
eBOARD will be introduced at the upcoming AASB convention Dec. 3-5 at The Wynfrey Hotel in Birmingham. Two sessions titled “Going Paperless” will be offered to attendees on the afternoon of Dec. 4. For a convention schedule, visit www.AlabamaSchoolBoards.org.
eBOARDsolutions (EBS) is the leader in the effective integration of technology and governance. EBS products are used by over 180 local boards of education, state boards of education, state agencies and associations.
The Alabama Association of School Boards represents all of the state’s public local school boards. For 60 years, AASB has served education leaders and the interests of local lay control of public education. The association’s mission is to develop excellent school board leaders through quality training, advocacy and services.